The Ad Astra experience
Built in the seventeenth century, our B&B was originally called “The coaching inn of the Golden Star”. Located in a gorgeous historical village, known as the Duchy of Limbourg, Ad Astra combines the sophistication, charm and authenticity of a B&B of prestige.
Remodelled for over six years, you will be charmed by the contemporary yet warm and cosy atmosphere. During the summer, you will enjoy the magical garden and in winter, when the snow blankets the surrounding meadows, you will be filled with wonder.
The countryside’s authentic and untouched beauty offers a wide range of outdoor activities. Ideally located close to Spa, Liege, Eupen,... you can enjoy many outdoor activities like skiing, climbing, hiking, horse riding, kayaking, the formula one Grand Prix in Spa-Francorchamps, the Thermes of Spa, Liege or Aix La Chapelle (Christmas markets, the dam of la Gileppe, Medieval Fair,...).
Whether you are looking for a romantic getaway or a business, family, sports or gastronomic trip, Ad Astra B&B welcomes you in every season and at every occasion
• Discover the nice touches and special attention to detail on arrival and a daily delicious and authentic ‘table d’hotes dinner’.
• Enjoy the famous city of Spa and its Francofolies, Festival of Theatre, its thermal waters, casino and countless unique brasseries.
• Visit the Barrage de la Gileppe, Medieval Feast, Dolhain Carnival parades and embrace the regional culinary dishes.
• Explore the very Belgian and unique Ardennes hikes.
• Take a stroll in the untouched village of Limbourg and discover its fascinating history.
• Take full advantage of the Grand Prix Formula 1, 24H de Francorchamps, the famous Christmas market of Liege or shopping in Aix La Chapelle.
• Enjoy family or friends activities such as kayak, climbing, horse riding, biking, the Labyrint Drielandenpunt and many more.
• Relax yourself playing golf at Mergelhof Golf, the Henri Chapelle Golf, the Zuid Limburgse Golf, the International Gomze Golf Club or the Royal Golf des Fagnes.
• Immerse in the Naturepark of Botrange or explore the fascinatingVaalsbroek Castle, Blegny Coalmine and Cemetery Henri Chapelle.
Table d’hôtes and breakfast
Our breakfast and table d hotes dinners are all made from fresh and local products. With an extensive cooking experience in high profiles restaurants, the owner will treat you to delicious meals. All our pastries, jams, breads are notably homemade.
Breakfast is included in the room price.